Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed to neither his commercial nor his independent professional activity.)
Mouthpieces and reeds are hygiene products!
During the corona pandemic we are not able to take back or resell play tested items. Therefore mouthpieces and reeds are excluded from exchange after opening.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- in which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- n which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces, or
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first good, provided that you have a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (PLAYNICK GmbH, Lembachweg 59, 8063 Eggersdorf bei Graz, Austria, Austria, telephone number: +43 3117 22376, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg mailed by mail, e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. You can also electronically complete and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration on our website https://playnick.at. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Withdrawal form template
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
PLAYNICK GmbH, Lembachweg 59, 8063 Eggersdorf bei Graz, Austria, Telefonnummer: +43 3117 22376, E-Mail-Adresse: email@example.com
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.